top of page
Ham Stuffed Melt-In-Your-Mouth Chicken
By Miriam Lau
WiLAT Hong Kong Advisor
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
8 slices of ham
1 cup Greek yogurt
½ cup Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
½ tsp salt
½ tsp ground black pepper
1 tsp garlic powder
1. Cut opening in each chicken breast to create a pocket (make sure not to cut all the way through).
2. Cut up the ham slices into small chunks. Separate the ham into 4 portions, and tuck one portion of ham into each pocket. Gently close and secure the pocket opening with toothpicks.
3. Preheat oven to 375°F
4. Mix the yogurt, cheese and seasonings.
5. Spread the mixture over the chicken breasts and place in baking dish.
6. Bake at 375°F for 45 minutes.
bottom of page